Bringing traditional Greek and Mediterranean recipes and sharing our passion for eating, drinking, family & life. The Real Greek is a small company consisted with great individuals that have worked in the company for years. We provide fantastic training and development, a competitive pay structure and plenty of opportunities to progress.
Interested in joining our Real Greek family and ready to share our passion for Mediterranean food? Do you think that you can give amazing customer service?
Are you able to be fully flexible in working 5 days out of 7, every day of the week? Are you happy to close the Restaurant 4 times a week or over when necessary?
If it’s a yes… Then send over your CV!
Benefits of Supervisor
- Great opportunities to progress within the company
- Staff eat the same delicious food as our customers
- Flexible hours with rotas planned weekly
- Performance bonus
Requirements of Supervisor
- Previous 1 year Supervisor experience
- Hospitality experience essential minimum 2 years
- Level-headed and pro-active
- Flexible with tasks and working hours
Responsibilities of Supervisor
- Shift Running
- Ensure all shift set up procedures are followed within both kitchen and restaurant areas
- Delegate duties to team members on shift and follow up to ensure they are completed whilst the Deputy and General Manager are not present
- During shift ensure customers receive high standards of customer service and food quality
- Assist in restaurant or kitchen when required
- Respond to customer feedback, complaints and compliments
· Ensure all stock wastage is recorded whilst on shift with adequate explanation
- Coach staff members on company standards where necessary
- Assist the Deputy and General Manager whilst they are away from the site as well as every day duties delegated by the Deputy and General Manager
- Motivate team members to create a great working environment
- Adhere to company banking and security procedures
- Check deliveries and enter invoices on the system
- Ensure that daily paperwork is completed
Hygiene/Health & Safety/Food & Safety
- Wear the correct uniform and ensure that company hygiene, health & safety standards and licensing knowledge are adhered to at all times
- Attend health & safety training, food safety training, product knowledge and customer service skills courses
- To help General Manager reinforce company’s health and food safety procedures in the restaurant