Bringing traditional Greek and Mediterranean recipes and sharing our passion for eating, drinking, family & life. The Real Greek is a small company consisted with great individuals that have worked in the company for years. We provide fantastic training and development, a competitive pay structure and plenty of opportunities to progress.
Interested in joining our Real Greek family and ready to share our passion for Mediterranean food? Do you think that you can give amazing customer service?
If it’s a yes… Then send over your CV!
Benefits of Waiting Staff
- Great opportunities to progress within the company
- Staff eat the same delicious food as our customers
- Flexible hours with option of full- or part-time employment
- Fantastic Tronc system scheme
Requirements of Waiting Staff
- Previous experience in a customer facing and cash handling role
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Flexible with tasks and working hours
Responsibilities of Waiting Staff
- Greet customers in a warm and friendly manner
- Guide customers through our menu, help them make choices and ensure any allergies are communicated to the kitchen in the correct manner
- Serving The Real Greek dishes and checking in with guests during their meal to ensure everything is up to standard
- Passionate on making customers feel like they are family
- Ensuring to have extensive knowledge of drinks and food on the menu
- Ability to upsell
- Team player
- Wear the correct uniform and ensure that company hygiene, health & safety standards and licensing knowledge are adhered to at all times
- Attend food safety training, product knowledge and customer service skills courses
- To reinforce company’s health and food safety procedures in the restaurant