Bringing traditional Greek and Mediterranean recipes and sharing our passion for eating, drinking, family & life. The Real Greek is a small company consisted with great individuals that have worked in the company for years. We provide fantastic training and development, a competitive pay structure and plenty of opportunities to progress.
Interested in joining our Real Greek family and ready to share our passion for Mediterranean food? Do you think that you can give amazing customer service?
If it’s a yes… Then send over your CV!
Benefits of Kitchen Porter
- Great opportunities to progress within the company
- Staff eat the same delicious food as our customers
- Flexible hours with option of full- or part-time employment
- Fantastic Tronc system scheme
Requirements of Kitchen Porter
- Previous experience in Kitchen environment
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Flexible with tasks and working hours
Responsibilities of Kitchen Porter
- Being able to work in fast paced environment
- Supporting chefs and head chef in keeping the kitchen clean and safe at all times
- Able to jump during shifts from food prep to dish washing duties
- Ensuring to have extensive knowledge on food spec
- Able to communicate any food issues to the Chef on duty
- Team player
- Wear the correct uniform and ensure that company hygiene, health & safety standards and licensing knowledge are adhered to at all times
- Attend food safety training, product knowledge and customer service skills courses
- To reinforce company’s health and food safety procedures in the restaurant